This is the homepage of the Marine Corps Air Transport Association (MCATA). The association is a 501 (c) 19 charitable organization exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of the Internal Revenue Service Code of 1954, as amended. All donations are tax deductible.
The association is made up of active duty, reserve, formerly serving and retired Marines and their families and invited friends. The purpose of the organizations is as follows:
1) To promote professionalism, camaraderie and service to and among Marines and their family members whether active duty, reserve, retired or former in the U.S. and in all foreign countries.
2) To foster, encourage and perpetuate the memory and spirit of friendship among our comrades in arms who are now or have been members of any Marine Corps air transport, air transport and refueling or any other supporting squadrons or units.
3) To perpetuate the history and traditions of the Marine Corps Air Transport Association.
4) To promote and safeguard the principles of justice freedom, and democracy.
5) To foster patriotism, love of our country and our flag; to perpetuate the spirit and traditions of the United States Marine Corps.
6) To promote and cultivate social intercourse and fellowship among our members.
7) To hold meetings and social gatherings for the better realization of the purposes of our association.
8) And such other lawful purposes from time to time the association may choose to pursue.
If the description above describes you and your service in the Marine Corps please join us by clicking on the link in the menu at the top of this page. Annual dues are $35 per year and run from 1 January to 31 December. Membership includes newsletters, email notices and updates of happenings of interest to the community and the opportunity to attend our annual reunion and convention. You'll also have password protected rights to view our member directory on this website.